AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Appearance & Cosmetic > Pic Requests, Other Cars & Opinions

Pic Requests, Other Cars & Opinions Post Cool Cars, Ask for Pix or Get Opinions on Your Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2018, 11:16 PM   #1
IS-Frank

Wink For the few who still lurk around opinions please

Ok so lately I’ve been contemplating to sell my is300 I love this car and has been a great car since day one of ownership. it never broke down never left me stranded beside dead battery “knock on wood” and all around just a great great car .but like most of us we get bored with cars “as do I” one can only do so much with a car and get bored so like I said I’ve been contemplating on selling and have had 2 car in mind only these 2

My first option is a New edge mustang GT 1999-2004 manual transmission of course I’ve found a couple in really great shape for a decent price. Yes I know a Mustang right? But I’ve always had a soft spot for these but never pulled the trigger and c’mon V8 American muscle...

My 2nd option which I recently started looking at again is a 1997-2001 prelude SH or non SH and of course 5speed... in my opinion I love this body style since it came out this was the best looking prelude ever made in my opinion I have found several in really great shape and great prices unbelievable on how much the Prices have dropped for these cars

I know both have there ups and downs as far as the models I’m deciding on

I just want to hear your guys/gals opinions if you have ever owned any of these cars and the years I’m looking into getting what’s the pros and cons of these models thank you

Last edited by IS-Frank; 01-04-2018 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: Me
IS-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote