AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Strip & Street (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Anyone still here (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203987)

Lilrob 05-21-2017 08:34 PM

Anyone still here
 
It's been along time since I've creeped this forum and looking for some help in questions on the all motor classes if anyone out here still runs all motor and what is different between the Street all motor to the 10.50 and 11.50 classes(if still available) any help is much appreciated been trying to find as much info and doing reasearch as I would like to get into this. Been away to long

AZ_CIVIC 05-21-2017 08:39 PM

There are no 11.50 or 10.50 index racing out here. IFO has all motor sport and all motor pro but usually it's a dead class. Not many people want to do all motor racing or just race test and tune.

Lilrob 05-21-2017 08:44 PM

So basically out here for ifo it's SFWD class and that's about the only class people run now? That's a bummer I was hoping to start out in the 11.50 index class

LS-S DA9 05-21-2017 09:18 PM

hey look who it is. haha
probably get ignored on here like when I text you. wonder what I did to piss you off.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Lilrob 05-22-2017 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS-S DA9 (Post 3272563)
hey look who it is. haha
probably get ignored on here like when I text you. wonder what I did to piss you off.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Who's this and I don't get text ima loser

LS-S DA9 05-22-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilrob (Post 3272566)
Who's this and I don't get text ima loser

still have the dart? and yes I text you once in a great while then you ask who it is and don't reply haha

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

AZ_CIVIC 05-22-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilrob (Post 3272560)
So basically out here for ifo it's SFWD class and that's about the only class people run now? That's a bummer I was hoping to start out in the 11.50 index class

Yep the only class people run as far as classes go is FWD and a couple guys run in outlaw but those are usually the cut up gutted cars. Oh and FIS which is Forced Induction Sport has a pretty good turn out which is limited to basically turbo street cars.

Now there is usually a lot of cars that run the test and tune.

We also have a couple additional events besides IFO. There is Street Car Takeover and something Nationals. Again though the only imports that compete are usually FWD and FIS.

Lilrob 05-22-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS-S DA9 (Post 3272570)
still have the dart? and yes I text you once in a great while then you ask who it is and don't reply haha

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Got rid of it after I had to replace that expsive small turbo in it. Still don't know who this is hah

Lilrob 05-22-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ_CIVIC (Post 3272572)
Yep the only class people run as far as classes go is FWD and a couple guys run in outlaw but those are usually the cut up gutted cars. Oh and FIS which is Forced Induction Sport has a pretty good turn out which is limited to basically turbo street cars.

Now there is usually a lot of cars that run the test and tune.

We also have a couple additional events besides IFO. There is Street Car Takeover and something Nationals. Again though the only imports that compete are usually FWD and FIS.

And the difference between sfwd and FIS is full interior or is there motor or time restrictions?
And as far as test and tube that's mainly turbos as well

LS-S DA9 05-22-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilrob (Post 3272574)
Got rid of it after I had to replace that expsive small turbo in it. Still don't know who this is hah

it's Aaron J...

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

AZ_CIVIC 05-22-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilrob (Post 3272575)
And the difference between sfwd and FIS is full interior or is there motor or time restrictions?
And as far as test and tube that's mainly turbos as well

Yeah FIS you are supposed to be registered and insured, full interior, and 62mm turbo. If you run a DOT tire you can run a 67mm turbo.

As far a test and tune there are a ton of different setups. For some reason no one wants to join a class. The entrance fee is the same for test and tune as racing in a class and if by chance you win or get runner up you get paid. If three cars enter a class you get half pay out, if 8 or more enter a class you get full pay out.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2021