AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   THUNDERDOME (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   3 street racers dead (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200793)

AZ_CIVIC 03-16-2015 07:05 PM

3 street racers dead

Looks like some Real AZ Street Heat street race soldiers are dead from losing control while street racing on 91st ave near Campbell.

I find the below statement very funny especially since Real AZ Street Heat loves the street races and loves to post videos of their slow ass cars street racing all over the place.

Some Cliffs:

"It's sad that events like this do happen," said Josh Nepa with Race Wars Arizona, a group that organizes off road races that are staged at tracks around the Valley.

He is also part of a group called REAL AZ Street Heat.

"It just hurts and it hits home when you see folks like that and they're no longer going to be at that next meet," Nepa said.

If police determine the victims crashed as a result of a street race, Nepa and Lewis hope others will learn from it.

"Life is too short for speed, you're gonna leave your family, your kids, your friends, family, for what? Just to go fast? It's not worth it," Lewis said.

Lewis said it is something he will never forget.

honda.wifey15 03-16-2015 07:44 PM

This sucks that because of one persons decision affected 2 others lives.

AZ_CIVIC 03-16-2015 07:52 PM

Well all three who died were in the same vehicle, at least they didn't kill some innocent family. If they were racing someone else hopefully for their sake they don't get caught because I am sure they will charged in some way with the deaths.

Idiots need to take it to the track!

CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN 03-16-2015 08:09 PM

On fox10 they said a bike possibly swerved in front of truck. Its all just propaganda and rumors at this point.

AZ_CIVIC 03-16-2015 08:13 PM

1 thing that is pretty clear is they were most likely going a lot faster than 45mph.

A_integra1012 03-16-2015 08:25 PM

If they were racing then thier deaths was at their own doing. funny how people would chose to risk thier lives over something so stupid. if they were a prt of the az street heat im sure they were racing being stupid

CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN 03-17-2015 03:23 AM

To be clear, im no way condoning/defending what they may or may not have been doing, but the majority of drivers in AZ do go alot faster than 45mph, daily...

A_integra1012 03-17-2015 05:01 AM

I agree with that also.

Fix.it.again.Tony 03-17-2015 07:13 AM

lol what a shitstorm

they had people comparing this to Paul Walker's death

everyone talking about respect this and respect that

someone made a dumb decision and paid for it, doesn't matter what kind of guy he was....cool or not, dying does not make you a hero or clear you of all your bad choices in life.

If anything this will just make the police hammer the people they catch even harder.

AZ_CIVIC 03-17-2015 07:44 AM

I guess they won't be going to the REAL AZ Street Heat meets this coming week.

theAngryMarmot 03-17-2015 08:59 AM

98% of the group is a bunch of degenerates. I am flabbergasted that this kind of thing isn't a weekly occurrence on that place.

I basically make a mental note of the people there - so that way I can avoid anything and everything related to them.

I have been around a while, and been in many place and done many things - and the stupidity, ignorance, and lack of any coherent mental process contained in that group never ceases to entertain. The absolute worst enthusiasts all gathered in one place.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Simple concept most of them can't comprehend.

Crono 03-17-2015 09:55 AM

I've been preaching this since I got here.
And y'all thought AZHT was bad. Go over to AZSH and this place is a haven.

Fix.it.again.Tony 03-17-2015 11:07 AM

It's like daytime television...

maury + jerry springer + soaps + novelas + craigslist + shitty memes + potato camera videos

and yet i can't help but watch.

stin1 03-17-2015 11:35 AM

The raceway is running way more events than ever before. Take it to the track my friends.

A_integra1012 03-17-2015 03:57 PM

Why go to the track when its free on the streets, that is how these kids think nowadays.

Mop 03-17-2015 04:40 PM

Shitting on some peoples' deaths. There are no reports of another vehicle that he was "racing". Just some young kids carelessly speeding. Buckle up and don't drive fast. You guys are old and have matured passed that stage. These were still kids.

AZ_CIVIC 03-17-2015 05:32 PM

25 years old is not a kid. At 25 I already had my Bachelors degree, owned a house and my son was 6. This is why I never can understand why people want to make these big horsepower street cars. Crowded busy city streets is no place to make your own personal track. Pay the 30 bucks and make passes down a track as fast as you want.

Mop 03-17-2015 05:39 PM

The driver was 23. I think a good portion of people in their early 20s are kids. Go to a club. I'm 25, and just starting to grow up.

A_integra1012 03-17-2015 05:50 PM

Everyone matures slower then others . At 23 you should know what consequences can come from speeding wether your "matured" or not hence the reason why they have you take all the test in order for you to get a drivers license . The death of the 3 guy was caused by stupidity and that's it imo.

Mop 03-17-2015 06:00 PM

Definitely ignorance at fault. Young ego and the feeling of invincibility. It takes experience with mishap to break that mindset. Maybe the friends of these three who have similar driving habits will learn and drive conservative now.

Fix.it.again.Tony 03-18-2015 07:28 AM

definitely wasn't a high horsepower vehicle

just a truck.

it is happening out here more often now cuz they are an extremely cheap v8 with no weight over the rear wheels so burnouts and donuts are easily achievable...and not designed for high speed maneuvering or braking either.

4dr_ed3 03-18-2015 02:27 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: