AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   THUNDERDOME (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   GREATEST AZHT THREADS : Honda4Life... Battle me. (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144980)

apSquidFace 03-04-2011 12:54 PM

GREATEST AZHT THREADS : Honda4Life... Battle me.

To make Paul's life easier... a thread committed to battles with shitty members

So you “asked” to be baneed…Why? Because you were afraid you would go back and keep posting? Are you that much of a loser? You were literally addicted to the forum? I don’t get it… why not log off and just never go back? Something sounds fishy here and I’m quite certain there is much more to the story.

And yes, this forum has been around in many capacities and for many years… it hasn’t always been AZHT and hasn’t always been a .net. However, I don’t expect an asshat like you to know that alas its true none-the-less.

Why don’t I share knowledge? I do. I don’t post in tech forums or respond to people asking about “what wheels I should buy next” because I don’t care enough to do so. I respond to the things that interest me…, as is the way of the public Internet forum.

Why did you tell me you sell stuff on ebay and craigslist? Just because I used these examples as measure to rebut your ridiculous Itrader remark doesn’t mean I give a shit about what you do in your spare time.

P.S.- You're a Baneed

theAngryMarmot 03-04-2011 12:54 PM

Thank you.

DishTowel 03-04-2011 01:08 PM

Band him forever

civic nerd 03-04-2011 01:09 PM

Oh this is going to be great! lol

cbaracing 03-04-2011 01:18 PM

baneed
banned
band
rubber band
lt. dan band
schweet
:drive:

Importfan2 03-04-2011 01:36 PM

wow.. speechless..

gunsup0331 03-04-2011 01:38 PM

So now honda4life has to send a pic of him doing a bboy stunt?

apSquidFace 03-04-2011 01:39 PM

We are stomping the yard at the local University later.

Bring your crew.

The_BlackSheep 03-04-2011 02:48 PM

azht cracks me up. Seriously

jakellama123 03-04-2011 02:56 PM

:biggrin:

Nachooooosupreme 03-04-2011 03:02 PM

Gota say squid is the shit!!

All_Hail_White_Powa 03-04-2011 03:13 PM

wowwwwwww this is going to be fun

6thgen 03-04-2011 03:21 PM

wtf?

builtem1 03-04-2011 03:22 PM

am all in for this thread ahhahaha azht got more drama then a nigga with a baby mama DAM

All_Hail_White_Powa 03-04-2011 03:23 PM

thats what im wondering. i know it sparked off lastnite. now this. i lold

Honda4Life. 03-04-2011 04:03 PM

So this thread is to make your e-penis bigger? Wow, good for you.

As for many things you ask I have already explained and was showing I was as cool as you to sell items on other places than forums.

I am sorry that by me posting actual "facts" and back it up with links to the issue which I was reffering pisses you and others off so much. But it's what I do. Like in the thread of a guy selling a CR-V saying it was something it wasn't with according to him "OEM factory" options. It was later found out he was COMPLETELY wrong which I pointed out to help out perspective buyers. Also the seller lied about checking the title to back up his claim. He later retracted his words and had a mod clean the thread which contained many facts. I would rather see someone learn something than not. Get over it.

As for my comments about you making posts in the "tech" type sections, I never said to give people insight about what wheels to get. What I was referring to was you using your "ASE" certification to help other figure out problems they are having with their car. Why is it everyone always throws out, "Oh, I'm ASE certified." Who flippin cares? So what? Someone had to train you so you could get that. I have met many people smarter than an "ASE certified" person as they did it the hard way. They tried things and learned on their own gaining way more knowledge than a person who took classes to learn about it and get a certification. Yes I have met some smart ASE cert. people but I have met way more not ASE certified.

I hope you feel like a bigger man for making this thread to show off your internet muscle. What a joke honestly.

MannyaK 03-04-2011 04:07 PM

azht >High Shool Drama :)

6thgen 03-04-2011 04:08 PM

like ohh my gawd..we are so therre!!:th_supergay:

TauntDevil 03-04-2011 04:12 PM

Worse..

AZHT>Females in High School drama.

comptonasskerry 03-04-2011 04:14 PM

my e-penis is the size of alaska. motha fuckin alaska bitch. thats 3x the size of texas bitch.

theAngryMarmot 03-04-2011 04:17 PM

A few corrections.

The OP of the thread in question did not ask a MOD to clean it up. I took it upon myself to delete all your BS and arguing.

mxxdude 03-04-2011 04:19 PM

hahha im in high school and this is like al lthe freshman on here

lets all talk shit and be AZHaTerz lol mad tyte

apSquidFace 03-04-2011 04:23 PM

My real life penis is big enough for both… so this has nothing to do with penile enlargement of any kind.

You aren’t as cool as me. That’s a scientific fact.

Its not that you post actual facts you idiot, quit missing the point will ya!? It’s the fact that you get soooooo emotionally invested in the gayest shit to prove your point and go sooooooo far out of your way to elevate yourself and the issue. You pester the hell out of people so you can be right and its fucking annoying. If you have an issue with a for-sale thread or a false claim how about not being the world’s biggest dick nose and PM’ing that person like I do? Lets not beat around the bush here though, I cause my fair share of drama, no doubt but usually there is humor and ultimately no harm or foul in the end and for the most part am well liked (6thgen loves me… ask him). You are just malicious for the sake of said “knowledge”… which you don’t seem to have much of anyway.

As far as the ASE comment… its irrelevant. I know what I need to know and more. I don’t need to justify anything to anyone by posting or commenting on shit I don’t care about. I stopped working on my own car because I hate even asking myself these questions and finding a solution… I pay people to do the dirty work and leave it at that. I have ZERO interest in the tech forums and don’t know why you feel it’s a stipulation to be even fractionally involved.

As far as feeling bigger, no I don’t. Now, vindicated on the other hand… most definitely. You suck more and more with each post and I am glad I made this thread.

Please enlighten us with the facts on your “requested ban” this thread is for you and I and I’m not going to complain.

Honda4Life. 03-04-2011 04:24 PM

About the CR-V sale thread, how are true known facts BS?

Would you rather see some seller pulling the wool over a perspective buyers eyes? Way to help someone falsely advertise their item.

Also it was a different MOD and not you, BTW. So how did you take it upon yourself?

6thgen 03-04-2011 04:33 PM

theres plenty others that do that shit on here....worse

awwww...you love me back too homo

Honda4Life. 03-04-2011 04:39 PM

[quote=apSquidFace;2344806]My real life penis is big enough for both… so this has nothing to do with penile enlargement of any kind. Great! Me and many other are sooo happy for you.

You aren’t as cool as me. That’s a scientific fact. I am glad you feel that way.

Its not that you post actual facts you idiot, quit missing the point will ya!? It’s the fact that you get soooooo emotionally invested in the gayest shit to prove your point and go sooooooo far out of your way to elevate yourself and the issue. You pester the hell out of people so you can be right and its fucking annoying. So I can be right? More like beat it in that they are wrong and here is the proof. People can be led to the proof of something and still be spouting false claims even though they have been proven wrong. It isn't until they repeat the truth that they finally accept it and know it.

If you have an issue with a for-sale thread or a false claim how about not being the world’s biggest dick nose and PM’ing that person like I do? Generally I am nice untill them come back saying I am wrong when I know and have the "facts" to back up my statements. To PM them really dosn't do anythig for the people interested.

Lets not beat around the bush here though, I cause my fair share of drama, no doubt but usually there is humor and ultimately no harm or foul in the end and for the most part am well liked (6thgen loves me… ask him). You are just malicious for the sake of said “knowledge”… which you don’t seem to have much of anyway. Again, those are your thoughts or feelings. Great for you.

As far as the ASE comment… its irrelevant.

I know what I need to know and more. Never said you didn't. Just stated things from my experience. Even stated I have met very knowledgable "ASE" cert. people.

I don’t need to justify anything to anyone by posting or commenting on shit I don’t care about. And guess what, neither do I.

I stopped working on my own car because I hate even asking myself these questions and finding a solution… I pay people to do the dirty work and leave it at that. I have ZERO interest in the tech forums and don’t know why you feel it’s a stipulation to be even fractionally involved. I never said it was a "stipulation", I stated in my opinion, it is what really plays into ones reputation when being on an automotive forum which this is. Yes there is other sections of the forum but, it is what they forum is centered around.

As far as feeling bigger, no I don’t. Now, vindicated on the other hand… most definitely. You suck more and more with each post and I am glad I made this thread. And again, that is your opinion.

Please enlighten us with the facts on your “requested ban” this thread is for you and I and I’m not going to complain. Please refer to what you wrote that I put in blue bold. I could explain further but chose not to as it would be for YOU. [/quote]

Again, thanks for all your wisdom and insight. I can't wait to hear back.

MannyaK 03-04-2011 04:40 PM

me too hence why i hate drama

mxxdude 03-04-2011 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I guess everyone on azht forgot....

MannyaK 03-04-2011 05:08 PM

^^ thats fucked up

All_Hail_White_Powa 03-04-2011 05:10 PM

hahaha yea im w/ manny