AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   AZHT Lounge (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Idiot in an SI. (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203770)

Honda4Life. 12-03-2016 08:31 PM

Idiot in an SI.

News story.

Full video.

Too bad the fool didnt die.

king06 12-04-2016 12:50 AM

Lol. Natural selection.

theAngryMarmot 12-04-2016 10:26 AM

If he had only not plastidipped his wheels............

Lol

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Just glad no one but hiim was hurt?

Broskiballa 12-05-2016 09:50 AM

People make mistakes, I'm really glad he didn't die. It's a HUGE life lesson he just had. Consideration for others lives, including his own.

It's really sickening to see the comments on the video. Ya, he was a young foolish kid driving like a dingus, and he COULD have killed someone, but he didn't. And now he's fighting for his life.

cbaracing 12-05-2016 12:40 PM

hey your old user name is back :devil1:

Honda4Life. 12-05-2016 05:59 PM

This wasnt a "mistake", this was HIS choice, period. If you need some examples of the difference Ill be glad to post some.

Yeah, thank god he HOPEFULLY learned his lesson by hitting one of the most indestructible vehicles on the road, a garbage truck. Thank god it wasnt a minivan full of kids on the way to school or a bus. Maybe then he would deserve what he got for being an idiot?

Hope his friends also learned something from this.

And if he does survive, no matter his condition, I hope he is charged with every law he broke. How many times did he pass on the shoulder? Im sure with one hand holding the camera he wasnt signaling lane changes, excessive speed and thats just to name a few of the less serious offences he captured.

Honda4Life. 12-05-2016 06:00 PM

Party on Wayne! :thewave:

Honda4Life. 12-05-2016 07:04 PM

Oh, forgot to mention, yeah, great he lived and insurance Im sure is picking up the hospital bill, loss of the vehicle, injuries to the people in the truck he hit, damages to that truck.

In reality, those costs get passed on to others. Seems my premium goes up despite my driving record staying the same, clean. No claims, not even a windshield. And no nothing from my accident last year went through my insurance.

They do know about it but the accident was deemed completely the other drives fault and I wasnt given the typical 10% at fault for being there.

Sweet, hes gonna suck soup through a straw for the rest of his life!! Hello early Social Security Benefits as well!!!!

So in the end, yeah, great hes alive, but whos paying the bills, him or us?

Broskiballa 12-06-2016 10:53 AM

I still standby my opinion. I appreciate your comments, and consider them fully. If he'd taken another life, that would be horrendous! Terrible as fuck, I couldn't type the words to describe how bad that would be. But that didn't happen. I'd imagine he does have insurance, and full coverage seeing that it is a newer car. But you never know.

To add, I don't know the psychology of this kid, maybe he was going through a tough time in life and deserved a second chance for his reckless behavior. All that we do know is he made poor choices here, and im glad he's alive to hopefully learn his lesson. I hope the man or woman he hit is well taken care of too.

I'll leave it at that. cheers.

edit: I hope is charged with every law he broke as well. He deserves to feel the burn of all repercussions of his decisions.

Chuck Chainz 12-07-2016 12:47 PM

Fro experience it is definitely a life lesson when you go through something like that.
"I" wrecked a car racing on the highway, got arrested, lost my license and all that other shit.
I didn't hurt anyone or myself but after that realize how precious life is, and the impact it has... unfortunately some of us have to experience that before we realize it.

I get it that we sometimes drive faster than we need but that kid was goddamn reckless!

Keep it at the track bitches!

LALO 12-07-2016 04:39 PM

Relax

Broskiballa 12-07-2016 04:55 PM