AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   AZHT Lounge (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Callins All Cowboy's Fans (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48683)

SlowLS 12-10-2007 08:09 AM

Callins All Cowboy's Fans

I know I'm not the only Cowboy's Fan in here. Anybody catch the game yesterday, soooooooooooooooooo fuckin close to losing, but of course the NFC's #1 team cam though and pulled out a win. 28-27. See you at the SuperBowl

boostedrex 12-10-2007 10:18 AM

who cares nfc doest have a chance in the superbowl any way

bobbbbbbbbbbo 12-10-2007 10:21 AM

lawl. The Pats will go 16-0 this season and get knocked out first round. Then its alllll Cowboys.

I couldnt watch the game, I was stuck at home and Direct TV didnt cover it :lame: so I had to watch the 4th quarter play by play on yahoo.com. But still, 80 yard 2 minute drill is what won the game, amazing,

honduh_head 12-10-2007 10:43 AM

F*** the cowboys...and the pats aren't losing to anyone, unless they give up the next two games...

SweetNuts 12-10-2007 01:14 PM

GO PACKERS!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

skabone 12-10-2007 02:15 PM

so the pats are going to lose in the first round in Foxboro yet Dallas is assured of going to the superbowl.:drunk:

Pats vs Packers in the superbowl. Dallas will choke like they did in the playoffs last year.:wave:

gcboy90 12-10-2007 02:28 PM

if the packers get a rematch, things will go differently, i can promise that

the packers were without their second best coverage corner in woodson (who also returns punts like a mother fucker) and without their second best pass rusher (KGB) for the game

then brett got hurt, which fucked up a lot even though aaron rodgers came in and played perfectly

i think there is so much cock sucking for the cowboys that its not even funny, they beat 1 good team this year, and lost their other major game

whatA4dOOr 12-10-2007 02:32 PM

You Guys go fuck yourselfs, The pats and the packers aint shit. Cowboys all the way .

gcboy90 12-10-2007 02:47 PM

i would hope you guys would have learned by now that i am rarely wrong about football, mostly because i know it like the back of my hand, and i really follow everything i can

the only few things i have been wrong about so far this year have been Ohio State making the BCS NC, as opposed to Oklahoma who was pretty damn close to making it

and ASU beating U of A, which was fucking close

in the pro's, the only thing i have been wrong about was the colts pats game being damn close, and my pack losing to the cowboys

but honestly if you look at how the 'boys perform in the playoffs, especially over the past couple of trips, its obvious they arent the powerful playoff team they once were, like losing last year on a fumbled snap, by who? the precious tony romo, and 3 years ago, in the wildcard game they were a shoe in to win over the panthers, but lost, and the panthers then went on to lose in the superbowl

i just think that even with a new mastermind running the program, there is NO WAY they will beat the patriots again, and hell if they clinch the 1st round bye and home field, they will probably start pulling starters within the next couple weeks

and may i say this, any time a team seats at the end of the season, they STRUGGLE in the playoffs

hence every time but last year with the colts, they would always have a 13-0 14-0 12-0 record, clinch their first round bye, seat their players and finish the season with 2 losses... then they would lose either in the divisional or conference champ game

where as the Steelers 2 years ago, the Patriots almost every year but 2004, would play their hearts out every week even in week 17, go into the playoffs with a huge momentum

im just saying, teams that seat usually blow it the 'boys will probably do so soon, the pack probably wont because on the off chance that the 'boys do lose 2 more games they will keep starting who should be starting

rushbuster70 12-10-2007 03:08 PM

love the cowboys...cant wait for the playoffs to start...

bobbbbbbbbbbo 12-10-2007 03:44 PM

I dont think Dallas can afford to seat out the last few games... Theres too close of a run for first round bye than they need to go 15-1, which they will.

I can garuntee a Pack/Cowboy reunion in the NFC championship, and Farve will get hurt, again, and Rodgers, being as inexperienced as he is, will choke.

But if it is Pats/Boys in the superbowl, I think it will be too close to call it, the pats have been having too many close games against garbage teams, they might be losing their steam.

AZTEG 12-10-2007 10:43 PM

Dude the colts are weak... the pats have BARELY been squeezin wins outta their asses, and we already know what happened between the cowboys and packers... As far as their performance in the past few playoff appearances... thats all invalid because they havent had this kind of chemistry going. their run game, passing game and defense is on point... I predict a cowboy superbowl win.

And if you disagree - you're wrong.