AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   AZHT Lounge (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Finally launched my website (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201181)

Vardoulika 04-27-2015 01:40 PM

Finally launched my website

Some of you that know me may know I have gone hard into photography, graphic design and web design over the last few years. Well I have finally made the leap this year to doing it as a full time career. With that I decided it was time to finally launch an official site to showcase my work and services. I just wanted to share that with you guys. If you need any photographic services, web design, graphics, business cards etc... then feel free to get in touch. All the info is on the site. As of now it is optimized for desktop/laptops, still finishing up optimization for tablets and mobile devices, and to get the fuuuuull effect I would recommend a screen resolution of 1920x1080 :)

Check it out and let me know your thoughts. :lama:

usdm420 04-27-2015 01:42 PM

I'll check back, but already need to fap to some of those females.

CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN 04-27-2015 01:56 PM

Cool, looks great.

LS-S DA9 04-27-2015 06:30 PM

I spy Jessica and Jourdan lol. Nice site. Loads quick and decent layout not overly cluttered.

LadyLockness 04-29-2015 03:04 PM

did you photograph a woman named Encina?

Some of the works like work of Vixen photography in cali, so nice job!

rudsone 04-29-2015 03:13 PM

Saw some titties so you get a :thumbsup:

AnthemCTR 04-29-2015 03:36 PM

looks nice. Think you can help me out with mine? PM me

Vardoulika 04-29-2015 07:40 PM

Thanks everyone! @LS-S DA9 yup you sure do :)

@LadyLockness Encina and I have shot several times together. The ones with the Anubis gasmask and the balloon HarleyQuinn dress are both her :)

@AnthemCTR I will take a look at it and shoot ya a PM or you can email me at

Koopa Troopa 04-29-2015 11:29 PM

Your portraits are a little too processed for my taste, but I think you're beyond the point where it stops being photography and starts being digital art, so I understand the reasoning behind the processing.

I really liked a lot of the landscapes, but the water mark was a bit intrusive in some of the photos.

Overall, I think your webpage layout is very user friendly and does a great job at displaying your portfolio. :goodjob:

Vardoulika 04-30-2015 01:15 AM

Thanks man, yeah on the landscape ones I intentionally have the watermark more intrusive because I don't want people stealing my pictures for backgrounds in their composite work or for like a "stock" image kind of thing. I will be opening a print store where people can buy prints of unwatermarked images and such. For sure I know my style isn't for everyone but you are right I push more towards digital art than just regular photography. I love doing more of that commercial imagery like you might find in a movie poster for an action movie or a comic book or graphic novel style poster.

LadyLockness 04-30-2015 10:13 AM

haha i thought so . I really regret not picking up that poster of her in spencers :(

Vardoulika 04-30-2015 11:57 AM

Vardoulika 04-30-2015 11:59 AM

I will actually have a print store on the site so people can buy posters and canvas pieces etc... I'm just working out the details with a few print guys to get things rolling first then will get that launched.