AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Strip & Street (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Kill Stories (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29778)

HondaBoy[T] 06-18-2011 04:40 PM

my 1st blow out was racing a rsx type s in my z6 turbo hatch....

pulled hard on him but when i was on the side of the freeway he rolled down his window and gave me a dumbass look...

never again went fast in a car that needed tires lol..

mtflyboy25 12-16-2012 10:20 AM

I got a couple stories for you guys... All of them are in Colorado Springs, CO.

1. I am in a buddies SRT4 and we are cruising around and we hit a stop light and there is this CRX in front of us and it has a HUGE far can on it and looks ragity as shit.. So my buddy pulls up beside him at the next light and we see the rex is stripped on the inside and the door has coat hangers as door handles on the inside..( I still havent figured that one out...) Well the Rastafarian bro behind the wheel gives us the nod and straight launches that thing and flies away faster than we can even hope to keep up. We just laughed out asses off because the thing was retarded fast and we didnt expect it. So on that one we got MURDERED!!!!!

2. This time I am cruising around with some buddies in my mustang. And a guy we know in an EVO 8 comes up and says he will beat the shit out of my new stang. So I agree to race him from a 40 roll on the highway. We hit the highway and slow down and do the triple honk. I am waaay slow off the last honk and in the wrong gear 3rd instead of the top end of second and this guy is chilling at full boost.. So he jumps a car on me in about 2 seconds... but then my power finally starts to build as I am in the right speed to gear and shifting into 4th I start catching up. Just as I get almost to his nose the guy hits his brakes and slows back down... The guy riding with him was all like man we creamed you and my shotgun guy was like dude we were pulling back up on you hard! I just look at the guy and the guy walks away because he knew I was going to beat him if he had raced more than a couple seconds longer. I acknowledged that the guy beat me and told him I would be back when I put my new exhaust on. I was stock at the time. He said he would be doing some more mods and we would have to rave again for sure because it was such a good race. So to be continued....

3. I got some mods on the stang now...Long tube headers,xpipe,mufflers,intake, and tune ;)...I meet some guys at the local hang out and we go trolling around. A guy in a C5 vette comes beside me and revs and does the jump fall back thing. So I give him a honk he honks back and then i do and we punch it.. We are going about 60 and I am in 3rd gear so its perfect. I am ahead of him for about 5 seconds... Then I hear a high pitched whine and I see him blow past me! I was going about 120 when he blew by me. I found out later that he has over 1200 hp and was running on drag radials crusing lol but when we hit he just broke them lose and didnt catch traction until about 80 when he just pulled like nuts on me lol. So another BAD loss..

4. This time I am just driving home from buying some dinner with my girl and we pull up beside a GMC Cyclone with a guy and his girl in it. This thing is definitively rolling on some power because all 4 of his tires are drag radials and it just looks ready to go. So I give him a nod and rev my engine. He yells out the window, " You wanna race the BUS??!?! OK Lets fucking go!". I look at my girl and almost start laughing the guy was so intense. So I put the car into first, and hold my rpm at 2500. The light turns and I drop the hammer.. I shoot ahead of the guy but I can hear him and his open headers right beside me. I quickly shift into second and run through it and then I go to shift to third and waaahm I miss............Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!. So the GMC screams by me as I dump it into 4th and just manage to stop him from gaining any more ground on me even though he is ahead by a car length or so. At the next light the guy gives me a nod and says those new stangs are pretty fast. I smile and then his girl leans out the window and says, " we crushed you, you and your gay fucking mustang"! I laugh and as soon as the light changes I hit all my gears perfect through 4th and over 100 mph and just slow down and drive home.. I dont know if the guy launched or not, I dont think so, but he saw he was beat and thats good enough for me haha.

5. This one was just funny... I am in a main street "academy" for those of you who have been to Colorado Springs, and I am just going to dinner or a movie or something when this S2000 guy pulls up and is all revvinng and jumping forward and then hitting his brakes .. I laugh and roll down my window and ask him if he really wants to go. He says hell yes Ill smoke you. I just laugh because I know the guys car because I had seen it in the auto hobby shop on base and I had seen that it appeared to be quite stock. So he starts the honks and then off we go. We started at about 30 mph...I was in the bottom of 2nd knowing that I wouldnt have any trouble. So he hits the gas and then I do too.. I let off as I start to pull hard and go to about 1/2 throttle.. I give the guy a look of disbelief as I let him creep back to even with me. Then I wink and floor it and just pull away from him like nothing and buy the next block Im about 4-5 lengths ahead. He pulled off at that street and didnt say anything. I thought it was pretty funny though.

6. Rematch with the EVO 8. So now we were both basically fully bolt on rides he had turned the boost up to the max on the stock turbo/s (dont know dont care). We decided to race from the 45 roll again because that is his bread and butter. I make sure I am in 2nd when we do this and I am chilling at about 4500 rpms which is very loud with my setup and we are on the highway with guys behind us blocking all lanes for us. So we honk and then punch it and we are even until 120 and then I start inching my way ahead of him. At 145 I let off and he was looking at my rear wheel. I knew I had finally got him (he was the big jerk and loud mouth of the group). So we all pulled off and the guys asked us who had won. They had been left mostly in the dust and it looked close. The EVO 8 guy said we were dead even. I looked him in the eye and then smiled and agreed. I said ill get you next time though, so watch out! He didnt say anything and left early that night. He never street raced again and only rarely would even meet at the hang out spots. It was a good win and only my passenger, myself, and the evo 8 guy knew it. :)

Dedspool Superior Tuned 12-17-2012 10:09 AM

i smashed on kyles rental fiat.

jakellama123 12-17-2012 01:04 PM

messed around with this exact car yesterday while I was out driving my friends GIAC b8 s4. Couldn't really race due to traffic but it was pretty fast and extremely loud.

Jason.AZ1 12-17-2012 09:10 PM

He played you its fully built

jakellama123 12-17-2012 10:08 PM

I hate you.... lol
I was really hoping he was gonna get on the 202 which was 2 blocks away so we could get a good run in. Fast cars do no good in a congested 35 mph zone

Jason.AZ1 12-18-2012 12:12 AM

You mean your lucky he didnt take the 202 and showed you what built fully really means!!!!!!

Dedspool Superior Tuned 12-18-2012 09:56 AM

lol! did i mention i smashed a fiat 500?

cbaracing 12-19-2012 02:38 PM

dont lie :roll:

what really happened is you smashed a fly with a rolled up newspaper :biggrin:

you and your silly nonsense :th_supergay:

duke 12-19-2012 04:51 PM

This thread sucks and azht sucks. All you guys are losers half of these stories are fake or stupid as hell. Really do you think that s4 has a chance? And a fiat500? C'mon get a life people

jakellama123 12-19-2012 04:56 PM

The b8 s4 with the GIAC tune and AWE intake is making just over 400whp FYI
Yeah I'm sure the m5 would probably still win but not by much if anything

Dedspool Superior Tuned 12-20-2012 09:24 AM

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!
still smashed though......

Dedspool Superior Tuned 12-20-2012 09:27 AM

theAngryMarmot 12-20-2012 12:00 PM

Then do us a favor, and click "log-off" and you can go join "1lakerfan" and have a hate-pity sex party with each other.

You think it sucks here? Then get the f&ck out, dumbass.

Broskiballa 12-21-2012 10:50 AM

You're attitude is ugly.

Chuck Chainz 12-21-2012 10:52 AM

Back in 04'

B16 CRX>04' EP

true story... I was there

Chuck Chainz 12-21-2012 10:54 AM

Fuck you "duke'ee"

my story was/is real.

jdmrex1 12-22-2012 10:08 PM

I killed my gold fish.. does that count?

rotneg 12-23-2012 10:32 AM

the other day I was out and I caught a guy giving me the eye so I strangled him up in the parking lot I dont give a fuck if its dark or not I was drunk as fuck trying to park my dodge.

R.I.P. jasonaz1

Jason.AZ1 12-23-2012 10:38 AM

:wave:

rotneg 12-23-2012 03:15 PM

hahaha you stalking ass mofo quit following me around.

ZanerBaner 12-23-2012 03:55 PM

Smashinhatch 01-08-2014 11:55 PM

Ok here lol 2 nights ago we are cruising home from pv minding my own buidness jamkin out to some mad tyte keisha lol and a chapulls up and starts like going forward and slowing down and so i look at my buddy like no way i got this its easy no problem. well we take off and of course I'm barely. at vtec and i lose. so i shift in a different gear and we try it again. (B16a cx eg but I'm having stupid power problems so i don't get full power till like 6000 ) so we take off again and sure as shit my car is like nope. so he gets the jump and before i even get to 6k he brakes. i was pissed cause i lost and i know i have beat them before. All i can think is that guy going" haha look at that stupid honda. made me piddle myself .

Colten79 01-09-2014 04:37 PM

Sounds tuff

C.R.A.Y. 01-09-2014 04:39 PM

no b16 makes power before 6k

Jason.AZ1 01-09-2014 04:57 PM

That's cute

theAngryMarmot 01-09-2014 05:49 PM

I got into a race with a small rabbit leaving for work today. He was hoping along the sidewalk, I was driving along the street.

MIRANDA88 01-09-2014 06:21 PM

Turbo Kserious Teg get beat by Dsm?

Jason.AZ1 01-09-2014 06:24 PM

Are you talking about the k20a3 Integra on 7.5 psi by chance?

MIRANDA88 01-09-2014 07:07 PM

Yes yes that one.

ossman14 01-10-2014 12:05 AM

I hope to god you're trying to be a troll